Blog Title: Spellbinders Explore Beyond Blog Frenzy Day 4
Welcome to Spellbinders Explore Beyond Blog Frenzy….Today is my turn and I have 2 projects to share!
The first is this fun for all occasion note card:
Cut a 5 ½" square card base from black cardstock
- Cut/emboss Grand Decorative Labels One Die #1 (#1 being the smallest) using Grand Calibur machine. Use wax paper between the die and the cardstock to ensure easy removal from the die.
2. Cut two Star Dreams #7 dies from the Pink Twist cardstock. Fold and Tuck all the folds on the top red die cut.
3. Flip the second die cut over and Fold and Tuck the small folds. Rotate the die cut 60 degrees and position underneath the other CFT die cut
4. Fold and Tuck the large folds, inserting into the spaces on the top die cut.
5. Ink a piece of grey cardstock solidly on one side with the black ink. Cut Star Dreams #2 from the inked cardstock.
6. With the grey side up, Fold and Tuck the die cuts.
7. Assemble the card onto the card base.
Aren’t the CFT dies fun! I love all the creative options they offer!
I also created a clock, using the same die set! Such fun!
For Official Contest Rules… Click HERE
To Enter today’s Giveaway… Click HERE
Check out Yvonne Van De Grijp’s blog for more CFT inspiration and ANOTHER chance to win!
Questions please contact email@example.com No entries will be accepted at this email address.