Xyron/Imaginisce Blog Hop....
Welcome to the Xyron-Imaginisce Blog hop....My first project is a home decor item, a magnetic memo board using the Childhood Memories line from Imaginsce...
1. The first step is to run BOTH the paper and the metal sign through the Xyron Creatopia...I do this for 'hard to stick' surfaces, like metal or unfinished wood to improve the adhesion.
2. Adhere the paper to the metal, trimming or sanding the excess paper from the edges and holes.
3. Cut a strip of orange patterned paper, trim triangles out of the ends and use the Xyron MegaRunner to adhere to the project base.
4. Make some 3D foam tape by taking extra foam letter stickers (I use the 'z' and 'x' letters for this) and running them face down through the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker. Use the dimensional adhesive under the E and O in MEMO, overlapping the letters slightly.
5. Create some magnetic clothespins by running the clothespins through the Creatopia and adhering patterned paper to the tops of the clothespins. Use Xyron Magentic Tape (cut to size) on the backside of the clothespin.
6. Thread some red ribbon through the holes and you're done!
I also created this fun layout using the rest of my Imaginisce Childhood Memories supplies!
Thanks for stopping by....be sure to stop by the Xyron blog to be inspired by all of this week's participants (and enter some fantastic give aways!)